Park & Picnic Rentals
STATE OF CALIFORNIA HEALTH ORDER (COVID19)
1. Event Organizer accepts full responsibility to adhere to State of California's Beyond the Blueprint for Industry and Business Sectors to protect health of participants and the public.
2. Event Organizer and guests agree to adhere to State of California's Guidance for Face Coverings effective June 15.
3. Event Organizer is responsible to display and have copies of applicable rental contract permit.
4. Failure to do so could result in cancellation of current and future rental contracts and forfeiture of rental fees and damage deposits paid.
MAGICAL BRIDGE UPDATE
The Community Park playground is not available due to construction of the Magical Bridge playground. In addition, the Stage BBQ Area is not available for reservation during construction.
SPECIAL EVENT PERMITS (SEP)
Events with entertainment, charging an entry fee, more than 50 guests, serving alcohol, amplified sound, or selling food WILL REQUIRE a Special Event Permit (SEP). A SEP has a separate flat fee. Please visit Special Event Permits for additional information.
Alcohol Permit Exception
Reservations wishing to serve only alcohol at their picnic reservation WILL NOT REQUIRE a Special Event Permit. The reservations WILL REQUIRE an Alcohol Permit. The Alcohol Permit can be purchased and obtained through the online reservation checkout process while completing the reservation.
Find out information about parks and picnic sites:
- Park Rental Rates (see bottom of second page) (PDF)
- Park Facilities
- Special Event Permit
- Parks and Field Use Operating Policies and Procedures (PDF)