We’re excited to bring you a variety of options to continue your health and wellness journey. We’re continuing to work hard to evaluate the mandated requirements from the Santa Clara County Public Health Department as well as the State of California requirements. In the information below, you will find details about our reopening, including new processes and protocols, how to reserve your space, and billing information.
The Centennial Recreation Center is offering outdoor group exercise classes and outdoor cardio. Beginning Thursday, November 19, 2020, the Centennial Recreation Center will offer outdoor weights and Cybex equipment.
The Aquatics Center will continue to offer outdoor lap swim, aqua fitness, and outdoor group exercise classes. Virtual programming will also continue as a part of the CRC membership with live and on-demand classes available. For more information about our virtual programming, please use this link.
Requirements and Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our members and teammates is our top priority. We’ve put several new safety protocols in place based on the Santa Clara County Public Health Department and the State of California requirements.
- All members must make a reservation before coming to the facility. You can make a reservation here. Reservations are required to ensure a safe facility for occupancy and contract tracing.
- All members must participate in a verbal symptom check prior to entering the facility or outdoor exercise space and show their membership card or ID.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- All members must clean the equipment before and after use. Each member will receive a spray bottle to clean equipment during their designated workout time. Our facility teammates will be providing additional cleaning throughout the day.
- Locker Rooms are closed. Please come ready for your workout and limit personal items.
- Restrooms are available and subject to capacity limits.
- Water refill stations are not available. Please bring water with you.
- Face Coverings must be worn at all times while in shared spaces and while indoors. Face coverings can be removed when a participant’s heart rate is elevated during participation in outside group exercise or while exercising on individual cardio equipment located on the pool patio. Face coverings are required for participants age 3 and up.
Due to safety considerations, membership transactions will not occur at the CRC and must be done online. If you would like assistance with your account or an online request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-782-2128 Monday-Friday between 9am and 4pm.
Billing for all memberships resumed in August of 2020. Our Team at the CRC understands that members may not wish to return immediately due to safety concerns. Although the CRC will follow strict guidelines, including those outlined by the Santa Clara County Public Health Department and the State of California, we also understand that choices relating to your health during the Covid-19 are yours alone to make.
If you would like to place your membership on a temporary hold, click here to complete a Hold Request form. Holds can be placed until June 2021 at no charge. Holds must be requested via the form; email and phone requests are not accepted. Members will receive an automated confirmation when your request is processed by staff (within 5-7 days of your submittal).
All account requests (billing, holds, cancels, and account changes) are now online. To request a change to your account at any time, visit www.mhcrc.com and click Memberships to reach the Manage My CRC Membership page.
What Is Open & Available at the CRC (Effective Thursday, November 19):
- Cardio Equipment (located outside on the CRC pool patio)
- Cybex equipment and free weights (located outside in the main CRC parking lot)
- Group Exercise Classes (located outside in the CRC parking lot and outdoor at the Aquatic Center, see the schedule for locations)
- Virtual classes offered live and on-demand (online)
- Skate Park (with social distancing and required protocols)
The CRC is continuing to provide older adults in our community with lunches through a drive-up program. These boxed, to-go lunches are available Monday-Friday between 11:30 am and 11:45 am at the Centennial Recreation Center.
Not Currently Available at the CRC:
- Kids Club
- Indoor Pool
- Teen Center
- Senior Center
CRC Facility Check-In
Check-in will be located outside the front of the building. All members must be checked in and participate in a verbal symptom check prior to using equipment or participating in programming. Reservations will be prioritized. No non-member drop-ins will be accepted until further notice.
CRC Facility Hours
The Centennial Recreation Center will be open the following hours, effective Sunday, October 4, 2020:
Monday-Friday: 5:00am to 9:15pm
Saturday: 6:30am to 4:45pm
Sunday: 6:30am to 12:15pm
Reservations & Details
To participate in group exercise classes or to use the fitness equipment, reservations are required. You can reserve your space using this link. Reservations use Sign Up Genius and are based on capacity limits for space and allow for additional cleaning time. Reservation times will be available on this website page. These links will be updated each week, or as additional activities are permitted. Participation does require an active membership. Membership status will be confirmed prior to entry at a facility. Please bring your membership card or photo ID.
View the group exercise schedule here. All classes will be limited to 45-minutes and will accommodate 25 members per class at the CRC and 24 members per class at the AC. The Fitness Center will have 1 hour and 15 minute workout reservations available. The fitness reservations include the indoor Cybex and Weights and outdoor cardio machines. Following each workout reservation, 15 minutes will be dedicated to cleaning.
Virtual Classes to Continue
We are thankful for the community we have built through our virtual platform. Virtual and on-demand classes are now a part of our CRC Membership! Virtual programming is available to all active members. View our schedule using this link.
Members can access live virtual classes through our private CRC Virtual Membership Facebook group. Instructors go live directly in the group. On-demand classes are available at www.mhcrcmembers.com under the "Virtual Member Content" section. You will need your membership password to access this section. If you do not remember the password, please email email@example.com for assistance.
Please note: Due to scheduling logistics and licensing agreements, not all classes will be available in a virtual format. Due to some licensing agreements, some classes may not be available for on-demand access.
The Morgan Hill Aquatics Center will continue to be open for limited programming. For additional information, please visit www.mhaquaticscenter.com. Your membership provides you with access to the Aquatics Center.
New Membership Processing
If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a member at the CRC, you can start the process by completing and submitting this form.
We understand that you may have questions or concerns during this time. We have compiled a set of Frequently Asked Questions to help answer some of the questions we have received. We also set up a call center line for membership account questions at 408-782-2128. The call center will be staffed Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am and 4pm.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition. We look forward to seeing you!
Related Emails and Announcements
CRC Reopening Update 7/14/20
CRC Member Update "We’re Open Outdoors" 7/29/20
CRC Facility Update 9/28/20