171 W. Edmundson Ave.
Tel: (408) 782-2128
Fax: (408) 778-8286
Monday - Friday
5:00 am - 10:00 pm
6:30 am - 8:00 pm
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Welcome to the City of Morgan Hill's Centennial Recreation Center (CRC), operated in partnership with the Mt. Madonna YMCA! The CRC offers a wide variety of fitness, recreational, and social activities for individuals and families.
The 54,000 sq. ft. facility offers the following:
- Fitness center with FitLinxx
- Strength and cardio equipment
- Youth strength equipment
- Group exercise studio that includes aerobics, yoga, pilates, and group cycling
- Gymnasium with youth and adult open gym and leagues
- Kids' Club (programmed activites for your child(ren) while you workout)
- Indoor pool with slide and water features
- Senior Center and Senior Nutrition Program
- Teen Center
- Locker rooms
- Meeting rooms
There are a number of benefits to becoming a member of the CRC. Membership
includes full access to the CRC, Morgan Hill Aquatics Center, and much more. Check out the benefits or stop by and visit us for a tour today!
You can now follow the CRC on facebook through our fan page. Become a fan today to receive facility updates, health and fitness tips, event information and more! To become a fan visit www.facebook.com/mhcrc
The staff at the Centennial Recreation Center value your comments and input. To view an update on how the CRC is responding to your comments use the link below:
Customer Comment Responses
If you have comments please use the link below to send them to us. We would love to here how we are doing.
Customer Comment Form
Keep up to date with CRC information by subscribing to our member newsletter! Use the link below and join now.
Receive the CRC Member Newsletter by Email