City Clerk staff is ready to assist you with your passport forms, photos, and expedited services. This makes the City of Morgan Hill a one-stop Passport Processing Center.
- View information on fees.
- View information on renewals.
- For more information, contact the City Clerk's office at (408) 779-7259.
(Passport photo service is Temporarily Unavailable)
Hours of Service:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 12:00 noon -4:00 pm
- Tuesday: 12:00 noon - 5:30 pm
- FRIDAY: By APPOINTMENT ONLY - no exceptions
- There are no passport services on City holidays and furloughs.
Upcoming Holidays and Furloughs:
- January 21, 2013 Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 18, 2013 President's Day
- April 1, 2013 Cesar Chavez Day
- May 27, 2013 Memorial Day
- July 4, 2013 Independence Day
- September 2, 2013 Labor Day
- November 28 & 29, 2013 Thanksgiving
- December 24, 2013 through January 1, 2014 Christmas and City furlough
- Available at the City Clerk's Office
- From the U.S. Department of State's passport website.
- Please remember to fill out the application in black ink only.
Evidence of US Citizenship:
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate
- Previous US passport (see below for requirements for minors under 16)
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth
- Naturalization Certificate
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Note: Photocopies are not accepted as proof of U.S. Citizenship
- For Minors under Age 16: Proof of citizenship and proof of relationship between parent(s) and child must be established. Previous US passports are not acceptable as proof of relationship to the parent(s) or guardian(s). Please bring in the child’s previous passport as well as the original birth certificate. See the US Department of State's website for further information on proof of relationship.
- Previously issued, undamaged U.S. passport
- Naturalization Certificate
- Valid Drivers License
- Current Government ID (City, State, or Federal)
- Current Military ID (Military and Dependents)
- Minors under 16: Please bring school identification with photo, if possible.
Photo service is available at the City Clerk's office (Photo Service is Temporarily Unavailable), or
Bring two identical color passport photos, 2x2 inches in size, taken within the past six months
Please check the US Department of State website for further requirements.
- BOTH parents must appear and present evidence that they are the child’s parents or legal guardians for a minor under 16 years of age. Please see the Department of State website for more specifics on applying for passports for children under the age of 16.
- ALL applicants must be present.
- Tracking the status of your application: You can check the status of your application online.
- The Passport Card is valid for land and sea travel between the U.S. and Mexico, Canada, Bermuda and the Caribbean only. The Card is NOT valid for air travel.
- Please note that other documentation may be required. For additional passport information, visit the Department of State.
For more information, contact the City Clerk's office at (408) 779-7259.