City Government and Community Events
In addition to City government events and public notices, the City website calendar also includes community events.
At the start of each month, the City sends out an email reminder with a link to the website calendar to share the events coming up each month. If you would like to receive the monthly email reminder, sign up on the City's Constant Contact account and choose 'Monthly Calendar' and any other topic distribution list you would like to be added to.
The website community calendar does not cover all events and does not repeat all entries from other agency calendars, but does include many opportunities that you may not hear of otherwise.
- View City Government events and activities only;
- View the community calendar for local agencies' events only;
- Combine both City Government and the community calendar;
- View the calendar(s) by the day, week, or month; and,
- The County's RecycleHUB calendars have also been added as options.
Events on the City Government Calendar are meetings, information, and/or public events that are directly organized and managed by Morgan Hill City Government. These events have been on the website calendar all along.
The community calendar entries are organized by community-minded agencies, nonprofits, and groups who do not operate as part of the City Government. For any questions about public events listed in this Community Calendar, contact the organizer directly.
Once you are on the website calendar:
- Choose "Select a Calendar" to specify what you would like to view;
- Click the magnifying glass icon to confirm;
- You can also choose the List, Week, or Month format;
- Individual entries can be selected to view all available information for that specific event.