Morgan Hill Splash Masters
Adult Coached Masters Swim
Morgan Hill Splash Masters is a coached program for intermediate swimmers who are looking to improve their stroke and endurance through challenging workouts. Whether you’re goal is to improve your endurance for a triathlon or to improve your stroke and work on your fitness, this class would be for you.
Splash Adult Masters Coaches - Tina Hepper & Christian Black
- Christian coaches the master practice on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
- Tina coaches on Saturdays and sends out workouts to our swimmers.
Masters Swim Schedule
- Monday & Tuesday: 6:45p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11am - 12pm
- Saturdays: 7:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Location: Morgan Hill Aquatics Center Competition Pool
- Fee: CRC Membership
Keep up to Speed with Morgan Hill Splash Updates
Custom Swim Coaching Program
Are you an occasional swimmer that would like to improve your skills so you can join the Masters Program? Schedule a custom swim coaching lesson with our Masters and Swim Team Coaches. In the custom lesson program you’ll get more time spent on stroke technique training and shorter sets but will still receive the benefits of a fitness workout. Register at the Aquatics Center or the Centennial Recreation Center and one of our coaches will call you to set-up a schedule of classes. The fee includes four 30-minute lessons.
For more information please contact Lisa Rick at 408-310-4301 or via email.
- Location: Morgan Hill Aquatics Center, Competition Pool
- Resident: Free with a CRC Membership ($15 drop in fee for non-members)
- Non-Resident: Free with a CRC Membership ($16 drop in fee for non-members)