December 13, 2022
Both in-person and virtual attendance options.
Planning Commission Meeting
Tuesday, December 13, 2022
7:00 p.m. Meeting Information
Planning Commission meetings are both in-person and virtual until further notice, and will be live-streamed on Channel 17, the City’s website, and the City’s Facebook page.
Join virtual meeting: https://bit.ly/PlanningCommissionMtg or call 669-900-9128, then enter the meeting id: 862 0324 6251.
Attend in-person: 17555 Peak Avenue, City Council Chamber Building. The agenda and schedule are available 72 hours before the meeting.
Providing Public Comment
- In-Person: Members of the public may address the City Council and/or Commission concerning any item within the subject matter jurisdiction. Public comments made in-person are limited to no more than three minutes;
- Virtual: Join the virtual meeting via the meeting link, when public comment is opened, raise your virtual hand and be called upon to speak for up to 3 minutes;
- Virtual: Join the virtual meeting by calling in, dial *9 to raise your hand, and be called upon to speak for up to 3 minutes;
- Send public comments in writing to City Clerk: email@example.com.
* Please note that comments made on Facebook are not considered public comments.