We’re excited to bring you a variety of options to continue your health and wellness journey. In the information below, you will find information about current operations at the CRC.
The Centennial Recreation Center is currently open. We are offering fitness equipment, cardio, and outdoor group exercise classes. The Aquatics Center is also offering outdoor lap swim, aqua fitness, swim lessons and Recreation Swimming. Virtual programming will also continue as a part of the CRC membership with live and on-demand classes available. For more information about our virtual programming, please use this link.
Current Face Mask Policy
Effective Tuesday, June 15, 2021 the following mask policies are in place at each of our facilities:
Masking at the CRC
- Fully vaccinated members may workout indoors without a mask.
- Unvaccinated members will be required to wear a mask indoors.
- Youth aged 2-11 years will be required to wear a mask indoors.
- All members may remove their masks outdoors during group exercise and outdoor cardio. Unvaccinated members must remain 6 feet from others.
- We will not require proof of vaccination. We will function on the honor system.
Masking at the AC
- Masks are not required at the outdoor Aquatic Center. Unvaccinated members and guests must remain 6 feet from others.
Manage My Membership
Membership transactions are now 100% online at www.morganhill.ca.gov/managemymembership. If you would like assistance with your account or an online request, please email email@example.com or call 408-782-2128 Monday-Friday between 9am and 4pm.
What Is Open & Available at the CRC:
- Cardio Equipment (located outside on the CRC pool patio and inside)
- Cybex equipment and free weights (located inside the gymnasium)
- Group Exercise Classes (located outside in the CRC parking lot and indoors in our studio, see the schedule for specific locations)
- Limited Gym Activities-basketball shooting, pickleball, badminton (see the schedule for more information)
- Kids Club with stable groups and signs ups required. Reservations can be made here.
- Virtual classes offered live and on-demand (online)
The CRC is continuing to provide older adults in our community with lunches through a drive-up program. These boxed, to-go lunches are available Monday-Friday between 11:30 am and 11:45 am at the Centennial Recreation Center.
Virtual Classes to Continue
We are thankful for the community we have built through our virtual platform. Virtual and on-demand classes are now a part of our CRC Membership! Virtual programming is available to all active members. View our schedule using this link.
Members can access live virtual classes through our private CRC Virtual Membership Facebook group. Instructors go live directly in the group. On-demand classes are available at www.mhcrcmembers.com under the "Virtual Member Content" section. You will need your membership password to access this section. If you do not remember the password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please note: Due to scheduling logistics and licensing agreements, not all classes will be available in a virtual format. Due to some licensing agreements, some classes may not be available for on-demand access.
The Morgan Hill Aquatics Center will continue to be open for limited programming. For additional information, please visit www.mhaquaticscenter.com. Your membership provides you with access to the Aquatics Center.
New Membership Processing
If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a member at the CRC, complete an application online at Become A Member.
We understand that you may have questions or concerns during this time. We have compiled a set of Frequently Asked Questions to help answer some of the questions we have received. We also set up a call center line for membership account questions at 408-782-2128 Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am and 4pm.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition. We look forward to seeing you!
Related Emails and Announcements
CRC Reopening Update 7/14/20
CRC Member Update "We’re Open Outdoors" 7/29/20
CRC Facility Update 9/28/20
CRC Facility Update 3/2/2021
CRC Facility Update 4/14/21
CRC Facility Update 5/25/21
CRC/AC Update 6/14/21