- Parks & Recreation
- Aquatics Programming
- Aqua Fitness
Aquatic Fitness Classes
A variety of levels of aqua fitness classes are available at the Morgan Hill Aquatics Center (AC) and Centennial Recreation Center (CRC). All aquatics fitness classes are included as part of the CRC membership. Youth 12+ are allowed and encouraged to workout in aqua fitness classes. Customers can also elect to pay a drop-in fee to participate in classes. Please view our current pool schedules for available classes and times.
- Centennial Recreation Center Indoor Pool Schedule (PDF)
- Aquatics Center Current Outdoor Pool Schedule (PDF)
This shallow water class is designed to accommodate all fitness levels. With a combination of cardiovascular conditioning, toning techniques, and strengthening exercise, this class will provide you with a total body workout, minus the effect from hard surfaces. Aqua socks or tennis shoes are recommended.
Deep H2O Dynamics
This class is designed for the more proficient swimmers and is taught in 7’ of water. Deep water aerobics with the assistance of cuffs and hand buoys will increase flexibility, strength, cardiovascular endurance, balance, and motor coordination in a non-impact environment.
A low-impact water exercise course designed to improve muscular strength, flexibility, balance, and cardiovascular fitness. Non-swimming exercises will involve Latin-based dance steps and variations using Aqua Zumba dance vocabulary and music.
Lap swimming is currently available at the AC and CRC. Lap swim is included in a CRC membership, or customers can pay a drop-in fee. Full details are available.
Upcoming AC Closures and Modified Programs
Due to a swim meet on March 30-April 2, and April 14-16, 2023, the Aquatics Center will have modified hours.
- Lap swim on March 30 will be open from 5 a.m.-7 a.m.
- Lap Swim on March 31 will be open from 5 a.m. - 7 a.m.
- Lap Swim on April 1 will be open from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m.
- No Aqua Fitness on March 30, March 31 and April 1.
- No lap swimming on April 2.
- Lap swim on April 14 will be from 5 a.m.-7 a.m.
- Lap Swim on April 15 will be open from 5 a.m.-7 a.m.
- No Aqua Fitness on April 14 and April 16.
- No Lap Swim on April 16.
Lap Swim/Aqua Fitness Admission
|Lap Swim/Aqua Fitness Drop-In||$13|