The Planning Commission approves various permits and serves as an advisory body to the City Council on matters related to city growth and development, and on such other matters as may be requested by the council. The commission is a 7 member body and each commissioner serves a term of 4 years.
- Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Date: Second and fourth Tuesdays of the month
- Check for any schedule changes
- Agendas and minutes in the City's meeting management center
Planning Commission meetings are both in-person and virtual until further notice. The meetings will be live-streamed on Channel 17, the City’s website, and the City’s Facebook page.
Join the virtual meeting: https://bit.ly/PlanningCommissionMtg or call 669-900-9128, then enter the webinar id: 862 0324 6251.
Attend in-person: 17555 Peak Avenue, City Council Chamber Building. The agenda and schedule are available 72 hours before the meeting.
Providing Public Comment
- Joseph Mueller - Chairperson - Term Expires June 2023
- Wayne Tanda - Vice Chairperson Term Expires June 2023
- Liam Downey - Term Expires June 2023
- Mohammad Habib - Term Expires June 2025
- Paul Lake - Term Expires June 2023
- James Wilson - Term Expires June 2025
- Malisha Kumar - Term Expires June 2025