Help Your Parks, Trails & Creeks
You can help Morgan Hill's parks, trails and creeks by donating your time or purchasing a new park improvement.
Planned Volunteer Cleanups for Parks and Public Spaces
Thank you to all of the volunteers and groups working to help keep Morgan Hill beautiful through individual and group cleanup efforts!
View our November - December 2023 Planned Cleanups (PDF)
Adopt A Tree Program
Over the last several months, residents in the area along Edmundson Creek have become concerned with the health of several trees along the pathway. In response to this concern, 17 pine trees will be removed later this fall. The City would like to plant new Oak trees but we need our residents help so the City’s Adopt a Tree program was created.
Volunteers and community groups are always encouraged to assist with projects that keep our community looking fresh and attractive. These activities can include graffiti removal, maintenance of downtown flower beds, and clearing out weeds / trash from creeks and channels.
- Map of Morgan Hill's Parks (PDF)
- List of Volunteer Opportunities (PDF)
Volunteer Opportunities at Morgan Hill Parks
- Adopt-A-Park/Creek/Trail Application for Individuals/Families
- Adopt-A-Park/Creek/Trail Application for Groups
Park Sponsorship and Donations
There are many park improvements, both large and small, that individuals, families and groups can purchase and donate to the community. Donations to the city are tax deductible.
- Morgan Hill Parks Sponsorship Brochure (PDF)
- Email us for more information on adopting or contributing to Morgan Hill's parks, trails and creeks.
Thank you to our Adopt-A-Park Volunteers
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) Morgan Hill
- Masonic South Valley Lodge, #187
- Community Christian Church