Community Park Drive, Morgan Hill, CA
6 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Tennis Court Rules
- Limit playing time to 1.5 hours maximum when people are waiting.
- Priority will be given to City sanctioned, scheduled activities.
- If you are charging for lessons, you must have a reservation and current insurance approved by the City of Morgan Hill.
- Reservations can be completed online by following the instructions below.
- Tennis Courts are for tennis only: no soccer, hockey, skateboarding, bike riding, etc.
- No Food or drink allowed on courts. Water is permitted.
- No dogs allowed on the courts.
- Tennis courts are subject to closure for maintenance on Thursdays between 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Tennis Court Rentals
A reservation is not required to use the tennis courts for personal use. Courts are open to the public and on first come, first serve basis when no private rentals or City activities are scheduled.
Note: Please consult the facility schedule posted at the tennis courts AND the online calendar for the latest schedule.
Courts may be reserved online at bit.ly/mhfieldsonline. Reservations are accepted 7 days in advance but with 2-day notice. Only courts #3, 4, and 5 are available for reservation. Please view Community Park Map (PDF) to view the court numbers.
Note: User may reserve 5 times per calendar year without insurance. Any user wishing to reserve 6 or more dates are required to have approved insurance on file with the City.
Please visit our Facility Calendar to view the current court availability.